John Travolta Sued by Cruise Ship Masseur
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
John Travolta has been accused of assault by a cruise steward, who alleges the movie star exposed himself during a massage.
Fabian Zanzi has become the third masseur to file a sex suit against Travolta in as many months. Two others who claimed the "Pulp Fiction" star acted inappropriately previously dismissed their cases.
In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Zanzi's attorneys claim he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, when Travolta was a passenger. The actor ordered food and asked Zanzi to deliver it to his stateroom.
The plaintiff alleges that Travolta dropped his robe and exposed himself and then forcefully embraced the staffer during a neck message session.
Zanzi insists he resisted Travolta's advances and was offered $12,000 for his silence about the incident.
The masseur claims he complained about Travolta's behavior but that his superiors refused to allow him to file a full report, containing details of nudity or sexual contact.
Zanzi is suing for unspecified damages.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite