Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Have Dinner With Keith Richards
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Gonzalo Fuentes/Reuters9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: MARK LENNIHAN/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Best third wheel ever! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard enjoyed a date night in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 22, and were joined by a special musical guest: Keith Richards.
Depp, 49, and Heard, 27, were photographed leaving Ago restaurant with the 69-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist. Depp and Richards were both dressed in casual rock star attire and dark sunglasses. Heard wore a white and beige dress, but accessorized with bright red lipstick. (Depp and Richards have been longtime friends. The actor even based his 2003 "Pirates of the Caribbean" character, Captain Jack Sparrow, on the rocker.)
Just last month, Depp and Heard, who starred together in 2011's "The Rum Diary," took their ultra-private romance a little more public by holding hands at a Rolling Stones concert at Echoplex in Los Angeles. The couple began dating shortly after Depp announced the end of his 14-year-old relationship with Vanessa Paradis last June.
"They are so in love," a source told Us Weekly. During a vacation to Depp's private island in April, the actor surprised Heard with a romantic gift. "He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in 'The Rum Diary,'" the insider told Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite