Johnny Depp Channels Lauren Conrad with Black and Blue Manicure
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Why so blue, Johnny?
Following in the footsteps of Beyonce and Lauren Conrad, Johnny Depp was spotted sporting this season's latest nail trend.
At the Austin, Texas premiere for his new flick, "The Rum Diary," on October 21, Depp rocked a two-toned look on his nails: four fingernails painted bright blue and one painted jet black.
The black and blue polish matched the actor's casual red carpet outfit: a blue oxford shirt under a dark denim vest and black glasses.
Back in July, Beyonce brightened things up with a bubblegum pink manicure, which she accented with one teal nail on each ring finger. A week later, Conrad rocked an ombre manicure of full-spectrum blue hues.
But while nails are usually a beauty trend that females tend to follow, Depp, 48, isn't the only male celeb who pays attention to his tips: Rob Kardashian and Kris Humphries have both been seen getting their digits groomed, while Seal and UFC Founder Chuck Liddell have rocked black polish on their nails.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite