Johnny Depp shares 'ink' with Damien Echols
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks15 of 16
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Depp admits his latest obsession is tattoos, and the star has recently gotten a few with a man he helped release from Arkansas' death row.
RELATED: Celeb Tattoos Gone Bad
Depp and Damien Echols talked with The Associated Press before the premiere of "West of Memphis" about the criminal case that put Echols on death row. Echols said that when they get together, they look for a tattoo parlor. The actor said it's about "celebrating the moment."
RELATED: Johnny Depp Romance Retrospective
The pair have several matching tattoos, including one designed by Echols, that Depp said "is one of his all-time favorites."
RELATED: Fashion Face-OFf: Depp vs. RDJ
Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three boys. All three men were released from prison after pleading guilty to the crimes, although they still maintain their innocence.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite