Johnny Depp shares 'ink' with Damien Echols
- Photo: DC5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks15 of 16
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Depp admits his latest obsession is tattoos, and the star has recently gotten a few with a man he helped release from Arkansas' death row.
RELATED: Celeb Tattoos Gone Bad
Depp and Damien Echols talked with The Associated Press before the premiere of "West of Memphis" about the criminal case that put Echols on death row. Echols said that when they get together, they look for a tattoo parlor. The actor said it's about "celebrating the moment."
RELATED: Johnny Depp Romance Retrospective
The pair have several matching tattoos, including one designed by Echols, that Depp said "is one of his all-time favorites."
RELATED: Fashion Face-OFf: Depp vs. RDJ
Echols, Jessie Misskelley, and Jason Baldwin spent 18 years in prison for the 1993 murders of three boys. All three men were released from prison after pleading guilty to the crimes, although they still maintain their innocence.
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
With a new album due for release in the fall, looks like the legendary Whitney Houston's trying to...Watch Video »
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »