Johnny Depp Sued
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.9 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A disabled woman, who identifies herself as a professor of medicine at UC Irvine, has filed a lawsuit against Johnny Depp. The suit alleges that the actor's bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert at the Hollywood Palladium Theater last year.
RELATED: Mane Men
In court papers obtained by ET, the woman claims that Depp's bodyguards restrained her, unprovoked, as she tried to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of the concert. The papers go on to claim that the bodyguards pried her cell phone from her hand "one finger at a time," put her in handcuffs and dragged her away, during which time her pants fell off.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar Couples
According to the filings, the woman's pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia, which affect her joints and back, was exacerbated in the alleged tussle. The documents also claim that the woman sustained a dislocated left elbow, bleeding and bruising.
The papers do not specify the amount of damages the plaintiff is seeking.
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite