Johnny Depp's Mom in Hospital
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: © Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jill Mayhew/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Johnny Depp's mother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles for a mystery illness.
RELATED: Johnny Depp in a Suit
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, was admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend, and she has been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, according to Eonline.com.
No further details about Palmer's condition were available as WENN went to press, and a representative for the star had yet to respond to a request for comment.
Depp, 49, was spotted visiting the hospital on Sunday night.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite