Johnny Depp's Mom in Hospital
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: © Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jill Mayhew/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Johnny Depp's mother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles for a mystery illness.
RELATED: Johnny Depp in a Suit
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, was admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend, and she has been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, according to Eonline.com.
No further details about Palmer's condition were available as WENN went to press, and a representative for the star had yet to respond to a request for comment.
Depp, 49, was spotted visiting the hospital on Sunday night.
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get a front row view to "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" premiere in Los Angeles.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Shot
From Crowd Ignite