Johnny Depp's Mom in Hospital
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: © Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jill Mayhew/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Johnny Depp's mother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles for a mystery illness.
RELATED: Johnny Depp in a Suit
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, was admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend, and she has been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, according to Eonline.com.
No further details about Palmer's condition were available as WENN went to press, and a representative for the star had yet to respond to a request for comment.
Depp, 49, was spotted visiting the hospital on Sunday night.
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bret Michaels dishes on parenting a teenage daughter, reveals how he stays healthy on the road and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThrifty Duchess
From Crowd Ignite