Johnny Depp's Mom in Hospital
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: © Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jill Mayhew/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Johnny Depp's mother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles for a mystery illness.
RELATED: Johnny Depp in a Suit
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, was admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend, and she has been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, according to Eonline.com.
No further details about Palmer's condition were available as WENN went to press, and a representative for the star had yet to respond to a request for comment.
Depp, 49, was spotted visiting the hospital on Sunday night.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »