Johnny Depp's Mom in Hospital
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: © Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jill Mayhew/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
Johnny Depp's mother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles for a mystery illness.
RELATED: Johnny Depp in a Suit
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, was admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend, and she has been receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, according to Eonline.com.
No further details about Palmer's condition were available as WENN went to press, and a representative for the star had yet to respond to a request for comment.
Depp, 49, was spotted visiting the hospital on Sunday night.
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite