Johnson & Johnson Heiress Casey Johnson has died
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Asadorian/Splash News/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/London Entertainm/Splash News11 of 12
TMZ is reporting that Casey Johnson, the 30-year-old heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, was found dead this morning in Los Angeles. The cause of death is currently unknown.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey
She was recently in the news after a reported engagement to reality star Tila Tequila. Tila showed off the engagement ring at an event on Dec. 9.
Her father is Woody Johnson, who owns the New York Jets. Johnson adopted a baby girl from Kazakhstan in 2007 and named her Ava-Monroe after Marilyn Monroe, Casey's reported idol.
RELATED: See photos of Tila Tequila
The heiress had been known to be a party girl, friends with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. And she was no stranger to trouble. In November, she was arrested for grand theft -- the victim being a former girlfriend.
TMZ spoke with Tequila, who said she and Casey had been fighting and Casey last stayed over at her house on Dec. 28. She also said Johnson's phone had been shut off since Dec. 29, the same day Johnson tweeted for the last time. Her last status update on Facebook on Dec. 29th was, "Sweet Dreams Everyone."
RELATED: See what stars we lost in 2009
Tequila tweeted , "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."