Jolie-Pitt Kids Tell Dad Brad: "Get Mommy a Ring!"
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
In an interview with "CBS Sunday Morning" (airing Jan. 29), the Academy Award nominee says his six children are begging him to propose to "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36.
"We're getting a lot of pressure from the kids," Pitt, 48, says. "It means something to them."
Pitt admits he hasn't "been very good" at explaining why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since first becoming a couple in 2005. "We will someday. We will," Pitt promises. "That's a great idea."
When his brood of six -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3 -- asked him to "get mommy a ring," Pitt vowed: "Okay, I will! I will."
The "Moneyball" and "Tree of Life" actor adds that he's always been mindful of his children's desires -- especially when it pertains to his busy work schedule.
"You have less time to spend on a project," Pitt explains. "You come home and you're Dad. You're much more conscious of how much time you give to a production."
Pitt's full interview on "CBS Sunday Morning" airs Jan. 29.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »