Jon Voight: Hollywood Should 'Be Afraid' of Jolie-Pitt Kids
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really raising the next generation of Academy Award winners? According to Jolie's father, Jon Voight, that might not be too far-fetched.
Voight, 73, tells E! Online he has a feeling that the six Jolie-Pitt kids will follow in their parents' footsteps and become actors when they grow up. "I have no doubt," he says.
According to Voight, the globe-trotting siblings -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins, Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- are a force to be reckoned with.
"Hollywood should be afraid of them!" he explains. "These guys are really something."
Should any of the Jolie-Pitt children choose to pursue a different profession, Voight will stand behind them. "I try to give them support as Brad and Angie do," he says. "They really let these kids be who they are."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »