Jonah Hill, Ali Hoffman Reportedly Split
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
Jonah Hill and Ali Hoffman have reportedly put an end to their nine-month romance.
Dating since January, the "Moneyball" star, 28, and Hoffman, 24, whose dad is Hollywood legend Dustin Hoffman, have called it quits, a source tells Us Weekly.
Earlier this year, the New York Post's gossip section, Page Six, reported that Hill had been close to the Hoffman family for quite some time before becoming romantically involved with Ali (whose mother, Lisa, is Dustin's second wife). Ali's father helped discover Hill when he was still in high school: Dustin helped him get his first big break with his role in the film "I Heart Huckabees" (Hill reportedly attended Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, Calif., with Dustin's kids, including Ali.). Hill was even "in Hawaii over the holidays with the Hoffman clan," a source told the paper at the time.
Prior to stepping out with Hoffman, Hill dated high school pal Jordan Klein for several years. The pair ended their long-term relationship in October 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »