- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
The unseemly allegations that the actor stepped out on his Black Eyed Peas missus with a National Enquirer-blabbing, supposedly polygraph-passing Atlanta stripper top the latest covers of both People magazine ("Rocked by Scandal") and Us Weekly ("Cheating Shock: Fergie Betrayed").
But in a seeming attempt to quiet the rumor mill, the pair made a public show of togetherness Tuesday night in Atlanta, where Duhamel is shooting the flick "Life As We Know It."
People reports they chowed down at Chops, which just happens to be located next to the St. Regis Hotel, the same place where exotic dancer Nicole Forrester claims she shared a "passionate" night with the "Transformers" star earlier this month.
Fergie, 34, and Josh, 36, who wed in January, dug into a dinner of lobster and steak. Also on the menu: a bottle of Chardonnay and a side order of lovey-dovey behavior.
"They were snuggling up a little bit," the eatery's manager tells the mag. "They were sitting next to each other in a booth side by side and talking closely."
RELATED: See more pics of Fergie
The staffer says Fergie declined an offer of a tucked-away table, preferring instead to "sit out where the action is."
Speaking of action, Duhamel has vehemently denied the Enquirer's two-timing charges, with his rep denouncing them as "absolutely ridiculous."
"This is not the first nor will it be the last time that a stripper was paid a large amount of money to sell a false story about a celebrity," the mouthpiece stated.
But Forrester, a 34-year-old mother of two who dances at the appropriately named Tattletale club, insisted to an Atlanta radio station this week that she's telling the truth.
"I'm not lying about anything," she maintained. "I have nothing to hide, and he's just [as] guilty as I am."
Her lawyer contends to Us that the Enquirer sought out Nicole after "Josh bragged about what happened on the set of his movie and someone called the [tabloid] with the tip."
Still, despite rumors that Duhamel has been in "the doghouse" with Fergie, an insider says she has faith in his fidelity.
"Josh told her it didn't happen," the source relays to the mag, "and she believes him."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite