Joshua Jackson Gives Diane Kruger $45,000 Necklace -- But They're Not Engaged!
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Can't a guy just give a girl jewelry for no reason at all?
After many high-profile nights and days at the Cannes Film Festival, Diane Kruger and longtime beau Joshua Jackson hopped on over to Monte Carlo, Monaco, on Wednesday night.
At a Nights in Monaco benefit dinner and auction, the "Fringe" actor, 33, treated his girlfriend, 35, to a sweet treat, indeed: spending $45,000 on a Carla Amorim "Boreal" necklace, featuring 11.7 carats of white diamonds set in 18-karat rose gold.
The "Inglourious Basterds" actress "was stunned" and "absolutely floored" by Jackson's over-the-top purchase, according to a witness. "She kept kissing him the rest of the night because she was so shocked still! The necklace is out of this world and he definitely had his eye out for it."
Still, despite rumors to the contrary, a source assures Us Weekly that the longtime couple, who've been dating for over five years, are not engaged.
(Held at the Hotel de Paris, the inaugural Nights in Monaco auction benefited the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and the William J. Clinton Foundation, and was also attended by Prince Albert II of Monaco, President Bill Clinton, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Rose McGowan, Billy Zane and others.)
"Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don't believe in marriage," said Kruger to Glamour magazine in early February 2011. The star married French actor Guillaume Canet back in 2001, and they divorced five years later. "I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There's no paper that will make you stay. A guy friend of mine said, and it made a lot of sense, that people should get married at the end of the road, not the beginning."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite