Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 15
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 15
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »