Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOh, Henry!
From Crowd Ignite