Report: Jude Law dating movie wardrobe assistant
- Photo: Kevin Gee/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Candidwire/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
British actor Jude Law is reportedly dating the wardrobe assistant from his new movie "Dom Hemingway."
The "Sherlock Holmes" star, who was previously married to Sadie Frost and engaged to Sienna Miller, has grown close to Ellen Crawshaw since they began working on the film in October, according to Britain's Mail On Sunday.
RELATED: Famous mistresses
A source tells the publication, "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France.
RELATED: Jude Law's scalp hit by recession
"There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez.
"Since then they have been inseparable. They are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy. They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
With a new album due for release in the fall, looks like the legendary Whitney Houston's trying to...Watch Video »
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »