Judge finds accused Garner-Affleck stalker insane
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles County District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Steven Burky pleaded no contest Tuesday to two counts of stalking the celebrity couple and their children.
RELATED: See more pics of Ben Affleck
Robison says a judge found the 37-year-old to be not guilty of the offenses by reason of insanity after a hearing. Burky was ordered to stay away from Garner, Affleck and their family for 10 years if he is released.
Burky was arrested in December outside a school attended by one of the couple's daughter, a violation of a civil restraining order Garner obtained in 2008.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite