Judge grants Halle Berry restraining order
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 17
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures16 of 17
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has ordered a man arrested outside Halle Berry's home to stay at least 100 yards away from the Oscar-winning actress and her daughter.
RELATED: Will Halle and her man last?
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Goodson issued the order Tuesday, hours after police arrested Richard Franco for climbing over a locked security gate at Berry's Hollywood Hills home Monday night.
In the court filings, Berry writes about three instances since Saturday when the 27-year-old came into her yard, including one incident in which he nearly followed her into her kitchen.
The actress then hired off-duty police officers who were able to arrest the man around 11:30 p.m. Monday.
He remains jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
A hearing on whether to extend the order for three years on Aug. 1.
RELATED: Celebs with pixie cuts
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this behind-the-scenes video of Seal and Heidi Klum's vow renewal.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »