Judge grants Sandra Bullock restraining order
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A Los Angeles judge has granted Sandra Bullock a restraining order against a man who has a history of stalking the actress and traveled cross-country to try to meet her.
The order issued Friday requires Thomas James Weldon to stay away from Bullock and refrain from trying to contact her for the next three years.
The Academy Award-winning actress has previously held restraining orders against Weldon. The current order also covers Louis Bardo Bullock, a baby boy who the actress is in the process of adopting, and the children of ex-husband Jesse James.
Bullock's attorney, Ed McPherson, says Weldon was committed indefinitely to a state mental hospital in Wyoming on Tuesday.
RELATED: Check out Sandra's style evolution
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite