Judge orders man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.4 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.5 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.6 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.7 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP15 of 16
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles to try to meet her.
RELATED: Celebs With Stalkers
Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson on Friday ordered Jean Christophe Prudhon of Dijon, France, to stay 100 yards away from the "Spider-Man" star.
In letters accompanying Dunst's petition, Prudhon writes he sold his home in France so he could continue to travel to meet Dunst, who has not responded to any of his more than 50 letters.
Dunst's mother, Inez Dunst, wrote in a sworn declaration that she was alarmed when Prudhon came to her door last week trying to meet her daughter.
It could not be immediately determined if Prudhon was represented by a lawyer.
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »