Judge orders man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.4 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.5 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.6 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.7 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP15 of 16
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles to try to meet her.
RELATED: Celebs With Stalkers
Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson on Friday ordered Jean Christophe Prudhon of Dijon, France, to stay 100 yards away from the "Spider-Man" star.
In letters accompanying Dunst's petition, Prudhon writes he sold his home in France so he could continue to travel to meet Dunst, who has not responded to any of his more than 50 letters.
Dunst's mother, Inez Dunst, wrote in a sworn declaration that she was alarmed when Prudhon came to her door last week trying to meet her daughter.
It could not be immediately determined if Prudhon was represented by a lawyer.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »