Judge orders man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.4 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.5 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.6 of 16
- Photo: James White/Lucky/.7 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles to try to meet her.
RELATED: Celebs With Stalkers
Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson on Friday ordered Jean Christophe Prudhon of Dijon, France, to stay 100 yards away from the "Spider-Man" star.
In letters accompanying Dunst's petition, Prudhon writes he sold his home in France so he could continue to travel to meet Dunst, who has not responded to any of his more than 50 letters.
Dunst's mother, Inez Dunst, wrote in a sworn declaration that she was alarmed when Prudhon came to her door last week trying to meet her daughter.
It could not be immediately determined if Prudhon was represented by a lawyer.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite