Justin Theroux is 'loving' engagement to Jennifer Aniston, talks birthday plans
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com11 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: Sebastian Kim/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Almost two years ago, Justin Theroux proposed to Jennifer Aniston on his 41st birthday. Now, "The Leftovers" actor admits it will be more about food than diamonds while celebrating his 43rd on Aug. 10. During an appearance on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, July 10, the smoldering star discussed briefly how he will spend the day with his bride-to-be.
"This birthday, I think, will be just cakes and, you know, who knows? We'll see," he laughed to co-host Robin Roberts. "It's hard to top after the proposal. We're also loving the engagement as well."
Theroux, 42, popped the question to the "Friends" alum, 45, on his 41st in August 2012 over dinner at NYC's Blue Hill restaurant. Since then, the couple have been concentrating on their careers, vacations with pals and parties at their L.A. pad than wedding planning. (Last month, Theroux was joined by Aniston at the New York premiere of his new HBO series, "The Leftovers". They threw a Fourth of July BBQ bash for friends, too.)
A veteran movie actor and screenwriter for over a decade, Theroux became a bonafide household name once he began dating Aniston in 2011. The relationship, however, hasn't been hard to handle.
"It doesn't feel like a hardship, it doesn't feel difficult," he said in the August issue of Details magazine. "It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, 'What's the big f---ing deal?'"
"There's a huge distinction between wanting to act and wanting to be a famous actor," Theroux added. (In his earlier years, he had small roles in "American Psycho", "Zoolander" and "Charlies' Angels: Full Throttle".) "Most of the people that jump off buses in Hollywood just want to f---ing 'make it.' And I never had that drive. Honestly. I could never visualize myself in that way."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite