Justin Timberlake Arrives in Mexico for Bachelor Weekend!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: luxe.truliablog.com/.7 of 19
- Photo: luxe.truliablog.com/.8 of 19
- Photo: luxe.truliablog.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: luxe.truliablog.com/.10 of 19
- Photo: luxe.truliablog.com/.11 of 19
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Getty Images North America12 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet15 of 19
- Photo: (AP Photo/Marine Corps Base Quantico Public Affairs, Lance Cpl. Emmanuel Ramos/.16 of 19
- Photo: AO1/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage18 of 19
Steer clear of those senoritas, JT!
Groom-to-be Justin Timberlake was photographed arriving with pals in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Friday Sept. 21 -- just a few hours after the festivities wrapped up in Las Vegas, where the singer-actor kicked off a multi-day bachelor party bonanza.
Indeed, a source tells Us Weekly that Timberlake and his posse will be in Cabo for a week to celebrate his impending nuptials to Jessica Biel.
Together for five years, Timberlake, 31, proposed to the "Total Recall" actress, 30, in Jackson, Wyoming, in late December, as first revealed by Us Weekly.
For Thursday's Vegas festivities, Timberlake and his posse wore fedoras and bow-ties, hitting the nightclubs Tryst (at the Wynn Las Vegas) and Surrender (at Encore), and dined at Sinatra Restaurant (at the Wynn). At outdoor pool venue Surrender, Timberlake "was a good boy," says an eyewitness, who points out that the site was packed with models. "It was just him and his guys in their cabana."
Although Biel and Timberlake are expected to wed this year, the duo have been completely tight-lipped about the bash, with sources mentioning such wide-ranging rumored wedding locales as California, Italy and Wyoming.
Currently starring in The Trouble with the Curve, Timberlake told Jay Leno earlier this week that his wife-to-be Biel is a "really good" cook.
"It works out," the former 'N Sync member said. "She likes to cook. I like to bake ... so dinner and dessert."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Justin Timberlake Arrives in Mexico for Bachelor Weekend!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Best night'
From Crowd Ignite