Kate Hudson, Baby to Nest in England Post-Birth
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Piko Press / Splash News/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Piko Press / Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE15 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com17 of 18
Seeds of love!
Instead of baby presents at her June 5 shower, Kate Hudson asked pals (guests at the Malibu bash included Courteney Cox and Nicole Richie) for trees to be planted in the U.K.
"She wanted them for her home with [fiance] Matthew Bellamy in England," an insider tells Us Weekly.
The 32-year-old star -- who is set to pop any day, say sources -- plans to take their baby to the U.K. to stay with the Muse singer, 33, while he works on an album.
Adds the source, "She's crazy about him. ... Kate and Matt are so adorable together."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite