Kate Hudson: Matt Bellamy Is "Baby Daddy," Not Fiance
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kate Hudson has an unconventional name for her new fiancé, Matthew Bellamy. On a Thursday morning appearance on "Live! with Regis and Kelly," the mom-to-be, 32, said until she says "I do" to Bellamy, she'll call him "baby daddy!"
"It's weird to say fiancé to me. I like baby daddy," she revealed. "So he'll be my baby daddy until he's [my] hubby."
Hudson has one son -- Ryder, 7 -- with ex-husband Chris Robinson. Although she's not sure the sex of her unborn child, she used an age-old pendulum reading to predict that she'll be having a girl.
But will Hudson be disappointed if she gets another little boy? She told Entertainment Tonight: "If [the baby] comes out a boy -- to see the look on Ryder's face to have a brother? I mean, forget it!"
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite