Kate Hudson talks wedding plans with Matthew Bellamy, says son plans to wear neon green tux
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Powers Imagery/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The Oscar nominee made an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Oct. 8, and was quickly grilled about the long-delayed nuptials. Among those impatient for the big day? Her son Ryder Robinson, 9, who has very big plans for the bash.
"Ryder [is pressuring me] a little bit," Hudson admitted. "I think he looks forward more to the party than actually the idea of us getting married. Because he has it really planned out what he's wearing."
And what does this 9-year-old intend on dressing himself in for the big day?
"Apparently he wants to wear a neon green tux," Hudson said laughing. "I'm all for it. He's a bit of a fashion boy."
The "Something Borrowed" star has been married once before, in 2000 to The Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson. The couple welcomed son Ryder in January 2004, but later divorced in November 2008.
Less than two years later, Hudson started dating Bellamy, and the couple gave birth to son Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 2, in July 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite