Kate Winslet Hits Mexico in Bikini After Split
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dave Allocca / StarPix/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The best way to get over a breakup? A vacation.
On Monday - the same day she announced her split from husband of nearly seven years, her Revolutionary Road director Sam Mendes -- Kate Winslet was spotted in a bikini on a boat in Mexico with her two children, Joe, 6 and Mia, 9.
In a statement, lawyers said that Winslet, 34, and Mendes, 44 -- who wed in 2003 -- split earlier this year and that it was "entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."
A source tells UsMagazine.com that the couple's "work schedules were too intense. They just couldn't make it work."
Adds the insider, "They were never together. They are both so work-oriented that they found it hard to find time together."
Winslet was previously wed to Jim Threapleton.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite