Katie Holmes' first Bobbi Brown ad: See her beautiful, glam look
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Wonderwall8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Katie Holmes vs. 2013 is looking pretty flawless!
Four months after the 34-year-old actress and designer was named the first celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, she stars in the inaugural image from the campaign -- with a smoky eye, pink lips, sexy wavy hair and a chunky statement necklace.
The actress and single mom to daughter, Suri Cruise, 6, says that Bobbi Brown's makeup was one of the first brands she used as a young woman. "Her color palettes aren't extreme, so when I first started wearing makeup it felt comfortable and I didn’t feel like I had too much on, which can happen," she says in a statement.
Holmes is also a big fan of Brown herself. "She's an incredible woman. So I'm thrilled on so many levels."
Adds the often fresh-faced star: "I really like her philosophy that makeup makes you feel beautiful. You're already beautiful, but it makes you feel stronger and better. ... It's nice to have products out there that do help you when you haven't slept enough, or if you're going in to a big meeting and you're a little nervous and it might be that tube of lipstick that gives you the extra dose of confidence you need."
"I have yet to meet a woman that doesn’t love lipstick, no matter what she does," jokes Holmes, now ensconced in midtown New York with Suri since her split with Tom Cruise, 50, last year. "It's like the universal equalizer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite