Katie Holmes is the Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG16 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet17 of 18
Katie Holmes is on a roll.
The fresh-faced beauty has just been tapped to be the first face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, a major beauty endorsement deal, ET Canada has confirmed.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is known for promoting a more natural look, and is sold at department stores and other high-end retailers.
Since her split from Tom Cruise, Holmes has seemed to focus her career towards fashion and beauty. Her 2013 Holmes & Yang ready-to-wear collection will show on Sept. 12 for the first time ever during New York Fashion Week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »