Katie Holmes prepping for Valentine's Day as a single lady
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Bobbi Brown/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Tsui/Knapik/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Wonderwall14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP15 of 16
Tom Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes will spend her first Valentine's Day after divorcing Tom Cruise relaxing with her daughter at the spa.
VIDEO: Celebs without makeup
The former "Dawson's Creek" star split from the actor in 2012 after five years of marriage, and Holmes says she's got big plans for a Valentine's Day girls weekend with her mother Kathleen and daughter Suri.
RELATED: Who should Katie Holmes date?
She tells Eonline.com, "We have a lot of good plans -- we're gonna do some cooking classes, gonna go to the spa."
RELATED: Hollywood's powerful moms
And the 34-year-old admits she's planning on spoiling her six year old with a bunch of sweet goodies: "Lots of chocolate and probably some stuffed animals."
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
From Reese Witherspoon to Julianne Moore; check out these Golden Globe Nominees' style.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite