Kellan Lutz: Modeling for Calvin Klein is "a dream job"
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/GettyImages.com1 of 4
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Saryn Chorney, reporting by Mary S. Park
If you were wondering where all the hot guys were on Valentine's Day, apparently they were all sitting in the front row at the Calvin Klein Men's Collection show at New York Fashion Week yesterday. Kellan Lutz, Chace Crawford, Ryan Phillippe and Jared Leto were a sight for single ladies' eyes -- but they were only looking for some chic new Calvin Klein clothes. Wonderwall chatted exclusively with "Twilight" star and newbie Calvin Klein model Kellan Lutz, as well as his "Gossip Girl" pal Chace Crawford. Lucky us (wink, wink).
WONDERWALL: How do you feel about your sexy new ads?
Kellan Lutz: It's amazing. I'm really lucky to be a part of it.
WW: How was it shooting the campaign?
KL: It was really cool. It was kind of a dream job.
WW: What kind of feedback have you received?
KL: Everybody seems to love it.
What's not to love? Even Chace Crawford was amused by the question.
WONDERWALL: What do you think of Kellan Lutz's sexy new ad for Calvin Klein?
Chace Crawford: (Roars with laughter) I don't know. I haven't really, I mean ... I haven't seen any of Kellan's pictures.
WW: Is he hotter than Mark Wahlberg?
CC: I'm friends with Kellan. I don't know Mark Wahlberg.
WW: OK. Enough embarrassing questions. What fashion trends will be you wearing soon?
CC: I love the (Calvin Klein) clothes. I'm all about the classics. Classic suits.
Thanks, boys. We think you look good no matter what you're wearing -- or not wearing, Kellan!
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite