Kellan Lutz Says He Doesn't Have Time To Find A Girlfriend
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: 247Paps.tv/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/Startracksphoto/.3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Je T'aime / Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Perkins/Shirley/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ,/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Globe photos/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
"Twilight" hottie Kellan Lutz might be on the market for a new girlfriend, but he isn't actually looking -- yet.
The 26-year-old actor spoke with Ryan Seacrest on Monday morning and sort of kind of not exactly said that he and AnnaLynne McCord, the 90210 cutie, weren't together anymore.
"We're both busy and we're both focused on our work," Kellan said on Ryan's KIIS FM breakfast show. "I'm really busy, I don't know if I can say I'm enjoying being single. I just don't have time to focuse on trying to find a girlfriend. I'm very focused on work."
He stars is in the upcoming action flick Immortals with Freida Pinto, who is says is "a sweetheart inside and out."
Kellen said filming Twilight: Breaking Dawn was "a long seven months," but he's sure fans "are really going to enjoy" the last two movies in the hit franchise.
He also gushed about his co-star Nikki Reed and her fiancé American Idol star Paul McDonald.
And is he invited to the wedding?
"I'm so proud. I've never seen Nikki so happy, we really got close throughout these movies. I hope I'm invited."
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »