Kirsten Dunst Makes Fashion Misstep in Tomato-Print Dress
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Flare/Promotional10 of 15
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 15
You say tomato, Kirsten Dunst's dress says tomatoh-no!
At a screening of Melancholia in Hollywood Sunday, the blonde actress chose this eye-popping ankle-length number adorned with cheery tomatoes.
She added some edge to the 1950s-inspired bright red Dolce & Gabbana dress with black, strappy, studded sandals and wore her hair in glossy, side-parted waves.
This veggie-printed dress isn't the first time the star has channeled a retro look recently. On November 3, Dunst, 29, showed some leg in a blue and white gingham frock by Miu Miu for her appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and on September 30, she sported a conservative knee-length polka dot dress by Topshop.
Tell Us: What do you think about Dunst's dress?
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »