Kirsten Dunst Makes Fashion Misstep in Tomato-Print Dress
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
You say tomato, Kirsten Dunst's dress says tomatoh-no!
At a screening of Melancholia in Hollywood Sunday, the blonde actress chose this eye-popping ankle-length number adorned with cheery tomatoes.
She added some edge to the 1950s-inspired bright red Dolce & Gabbana dress with black, strappy, studded sandals and wore her hair in glossy, side-parted waves.
This veggie-printed dress isn't the first time the star has channeled a retro look recently. On November 3, Dunst, 29, showed some leg in a blue and white gingham frock by Miu Miu for her appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and on September 30, she sported a conservative knee-length polka dot dress by Topshop.
Tell Us: What do you think about Dunst's dress?
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »