Kirsten Dunst Won't Discuss Jake and Taylor
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: CaliforniaMVP/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Castro/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: 893/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Gina James / Graylock.com/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Long before Taylor Swift (and Reese Witherspoon, for that matter), Jake Gyllenhaal had eyes for only Kirsten Dunst.
The two famously had an on-and-off romance that finally ended in 2004.
And it's something Dunst -- now starring opposite Ryan Gosling in the gritty crime drama "All Good Things" -- doesn't want to revisit.
At the film's New York premiere Wednesday, Dunst, 28, was asked whether she thinks Swift, who turns 21 on Dec. 13, is a good match for 29-year-old Gyllenhaal.
"Next!" she told a pack of reporters.
Since she dated Gyllenhaal for so long, she must have some opinion, one reporter asked Dunst.
The actress laughed.
"Next!" she cried.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite