Kirsten Dunst Won't Discuss Jake and Taylor
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: CaliforniaMVP/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Castro/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: 893/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Gina James / Graylock.com/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Long before Taylor Swift (and Reese Witherspoon, for that matter), Jake Gyllenhaal had eyes for only Kirsten Dunst.
The two famously had an on-and-off romance that finally ended in 2004.
And it's something Dunst -- now starring opposite Ryan Gosling in the gritty crime drama "All Good Things" -- doesn't want to revisit.
At the film's New York premiere Wednesday, Dunst, 28, was asked whether she thinks Swift, who turns 21 on Dec. 13, is a good match for 29-year-old Gyllenhaal.
"Next!" she told a pack of reporters.
Since she dated Gyllenhaal for so long, she must have some opinion, one reporter asked Dunst.
The actress laughed.
"Next!" she cried.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite