Actress Keira Knightley threatened to kill Michael Fassbender if spanking scene went awry
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PN2/ARB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
Keira Knightley threatened to kill her co-star Michael Fassbender if he touched her during a kinky spanking scene in "A Dangerous Method."
The British beauty plays a Russian woman with severe psychological issues who comes between famed psychiatrists Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, and has admitted she almost turned down the role because of a scene where her character, Sabine, is violently spanked.
And she warned Fassbender she would take revenge if one of the fake slaps actually struck her.
She says, "I actually said to him before we shot the spanking scenes, 'If you touch me I will kill you' and he did remind me that I was tied to a bed at the time and really I shouldn't be making any threats.
"The film is about so much more than S&M but (those scenes) weren't particularly easy. It's important to push yourself. I don't want to do the same thing again and again and again and I don't think people really want to watch that, and sometimes I'm going to fall flat on my face and I think I have done that, and will continue to do that but hopefully there will be some gems in there that are really interesting as well."
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite