Kristen Stewart Buys New Los Feliz Home for $2.1 Million Near Robert Pattinson, Source Says
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynet/NPG4 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: CYVR/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 20
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America13 of 20
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage19 of 20
Looks like the perfect place for romantic sleepovers!
The 22-year-old star has snapped up the pad for $2,195,000, two sources confirm to Us Weekly. (RealEstalker first broke the story.) Strategically located near her on-again love Robert Pattinson's Los Feliz residence (which he bought in September for $6.2 million), Stewart's new place features deep, shaded verandas, Saltillo tile and wide-plank flooring, a deluxe eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and rustic wood cabinets, a fire pit, a dark-bottom swimming pool and views of Hollywood.
Since quietly reconciling following Stewart's infamous July fling with director Rupert Sanders, Stewart and Pattinson, 26, have kept an extremely low profile, but were sighted together over the weekend at Hollywood haunts Chateau Marmont and Ye Rustic Inn.
"Rob is still taking his time with Kristen," a source tells Us Weekly of the stars, who will share the red carpet starting later this month as they promote "Breaking Dawn Part 2," the final film in the "Twilight Saga" that brought the couple together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite