Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson hang out
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 20
- Photo: Elle6 of 20
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Tim Walker/W9 of 20
- Photo: Steve Finn/Retna Ltd.10 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: Nylon/.13 of 20
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage19 of 20
Actresses Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson put aside persistent rumors of a Hollywood catfight to enjoy a girls' night out together.
The leading ladies of successful franchises "Twilight," "The Hunger Games" and "Harry Potter" swapped stories as they hung out, and for Stewart it was a great opportunity to get to know Lawrence, whose career is often compared to her own.
Stewart tells MTV News, "She's so cool. I was a lot younger than her when I first sort of entered this world of franchise land, and I don't know, I guess we sort of both went, 'Wow, this is so weird.' We were actually sat in a corner with Emma Watson as well, the three of us. We were like, 'Wow, this is strange. This is really cool.'"
"I think people assume that actresses don't want to [be friends]. It was kind of a great feeling, to be honest. I was like, 'This is kind of just awesome.'"
Sexy Video Shoot
George's Big Day
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite