Kristen Stewart OK after car crash
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
Actress Kristen Stewart walked away unscathed after she was involved in a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Friday.
The "Twilight" star was behind the wheel of her car when she accidentally bumped into another woman's vehicle.
Stewart got out to ensure the other driver and her kids were OK, before exchanging information and surveying the damage to their vehicles.
A source tells EOnline.com, "Kristen appeared to be a bit shy and embarrassed. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
From Kaley Cuoco Sweeting and Ryan Sweeting to Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, check out these cute couples!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »