Kristen Stewart OK after car crash
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
Actress Kristen Stewart walked away unscathed after she was involved in a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Friday.
The "Twilight" star was behind the wheel of her car when she accidentally bumped into another woman's vehicle.
Stewart got out to ensure the other driver and her kids were OK, before exchanging information and surveying the damage to their vehicles.
A source tells EOnline.com, "Kristen appeared to be a bit shy and embarrassed. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident."
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Watch as Chaz Bono talks about his documentary about his gender reassignment surgery.Watch Video »
Gavin DeGraw talks about the Folgers' jingle contest, 'Dancing with the Stars' and more with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »