Kristen Stewart OK after car crash
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
Actress Kristen Stewart walked away unscathed after she was involved in a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Friday.
The "Twilight" star was behind the wheel of her car when she accidentally bumped into another woman's vehicle.
Stewart got out to ensure the other driver and her kids were OK, before exchanging information and surveying the damage to their vehicles.
A source tells EOnline.com, "Kristen appeared to be a bit shy and embarrassed. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident."
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the sexy looks Rihanna has worn to previous Grammys.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite