Kristen Stewart OK after car crash
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 14
Actress Kristen Stewart walked away unscathed after she was involved in a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Friday.
The "Twilight" star was behind the wheel of her car when she accidentally bumped into another woman's vehicle.
Stewart got out to ensure the other driver and her kids were OK, before exchanging information and surveying the damage to their vehicles.
A source tells EOnline.com, "Kristen appeared to be a bit shy and embarrassed. Luckily no one was hurt in the accident."
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
TCA Star Walk
Celebs talk to ET about their upcoming TV shows.Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite