Kristen Stewart Scores Balenciaga Fragrance Campaign
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 20
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 20
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional11 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks19 of 20
Last year, Kristen Stewart's fans watched her transform from a grungy tomboy to a glamorously styled star who rocked gorgeous gowns on the red carpet and posed for the covers of W and Vogue.
And the 21-year-old "Twilight" star just landed her first high-profile fashion gig as the face of the newest Balenciaga fragrance for women.
"Balenciaga has always stood out to me," Stewart told WWD. "Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then, and of course, continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable."
The fragrance campaign is expected to be launched this fall. In the meantime, Stewart is enjoying some rare downtime after shooting three films in 2011: "On the Road," "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »