Kristen Stewart Scores Balenciaga Fragrance Campaign
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 20
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 20
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: WENN9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional11 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks19 of 20
Last year, Kristen Stewart's fans watched her transform from a grungy tomboy to a glamorously styled star who rocked gorgeous gowns on the red carpet and posed for the covers of W and Vogue.
And the 21-year-old "Twilight" star just landed her first high-profile fashion gig as the face of the newest Balenciaga fragrance for women.
"Balenciaga has always stood out to me," Stewart told WWD. "Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then, and of course, continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable."
The fragrance campaign is expected to be launched this fall. In the meantime, Stewart is enjoying some rare downtime after shooting three films in 2011: "On the Road," "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »