Laura Dern: I have no shame about divorce
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex USA2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actress Laura Dern refuses to feel "shame" about her divorce because most of her friends' marriages have also broken down.
RELATED: July weddings that end in divorce
The "Jurassic Park" star split from Ben Harper, her husband of five years and father of her two children, in 2010.
After a short reconciliation, they split again in 2012, and finalized their divorce last September. However, the 47-year-old is adamant she doesn't feel bad about walking away from the union.
She tells Britain's Stella magazine, "It (divorce) is what it is. Sadly, half of marriages end in divorce. Half of my girlfriends and male friends have been through one, and their kids are doing great. There's no shame around it -- unless you want to project that on to yourself -- but certainly there's no longer cultural shame. Everyone is just walking through it."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite