Lea Michele and Rihanna Among Top Best Dressed Celebs
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: API/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
People magazine has unveiled its picks for the best-dressed female celebrities from the past year. And it's quite the star-studded list.
RELATED: Learn all about Rihanna over at MSN
Zoe Saldana was noted for styles in the Red Carpet category and Rihanna for being a Daring Diva. As the newcomer, Lea Michele was appropriately named The Newbie with Diane Kruger as the Runway Renegade. The fashonista list also included Rachel Bilson as The Denim Darling, Olivia Palermo as Uptown Girl, Jessica Alba as the Mix Master and Jennifer Aniston for American Classic.
Other notables, Snooki, Sharon Stone and Rita Wilson, were included for being the worst-dressed celebrities.
People's Best & Worst Dressed edition hits stands this Friday.
RELATED: See which hair styles are in and out
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite